- This event has passed.
18th Edition Wiring Regulations Course (Distance Learning)
The distance learning option is for electricians who are required to update their qualification and prefer home study. Practice exams are supplied which covers parts 1 to 7 and appendixes. You will be required to attend the Centre for one day (Tuesday 25th January 2022) to revise the learning materials sent to you and to take the exam.
• EAL on-line exam
• 60 multiple choice questions
• Exam duration – 120 minutes
How much will it cost?
Combined distance learning £200 including registration fees.
Who is this for?
To meet the needs of candidates who work in the Building Services Engineering sector and who need to be able to demonstrate knowledge of the IET 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
How long will the course last?
The distance learning course comprises of one day’s training including the exam.
The course covers
• Structure of BS 7671: 18th Edition
• Part 1 Scope, Object and fundamental principles
• Part 2 Definitions
• Part 3 Assessment of general characteristics
• Part 4 Protection for safety
• Part 5 Selection and erection of equipment
• Part 6 Inspection & testing
• Part 7 Special Installations
• Appendices 1 to 16
• Exam techniques
* Candidates will require the 18th IEE Wiring Regulations
If you have any questions please contact us here