We are proud to offer AM2 testing in our newly opened AM2 test centre.
If you have any questions or would like to register on a test or training day please contact us here.
We advise all candidates to use the NET resources online prior to their exam, these can be accessed here.
The resources are designed by NET to provide an insight into the AM2/S exam. We also advise candidates to practice online exams to enhance their knowledge of 18th Edition Wiring Regulations and Building regulations. Practice exams can be found online, all of these resources are free of charge.
AM2/S Preparation Day
For learners who would like to attend the Centre for an intensive day of pre-exam support we offer the training listed below:
1 Day 9:00-16:00
Please be aware that attending the Centre is a revision session only. It is expected that candidates will have prior knowledge and good practical skills before applying for their AM2/S examination.
- Overview of test
- Briefing of what is involved in the assessment
- Common points to be considered and common reasons for failure
- An overview of each of the areas below will be delivered on the day. Learners who require more in-depth information/practice should consider an individual taught session or improving their practice in the workplace following a demonstration by the tutor
- Risk assessment
- Safe isolation
- Fault finding practice / Fault finding terminology
- Testing practice and procedures
- Heating system practice
- Install different cable types